Saturday, March 24, 2012

Random Thoughts: I'M EXCITED FOR BORAAA :)



It's already 12:50am here in Manila. Saturday.
I'll be leaving for Boracaaay in a few hours.
I can't help but express my excitement at this very moment that's why I'm blogging LOL
This is a just a random post since I'm bored and I got no work to do at the moment. HAHAHA

Anywaaay, I'm juuust SUUUPER EXCITED for BORAAA! :))
It's actually my first time to go to Aklan :))
I'm too fortunate that this year, I'll be going to Aklan twice. HAHA

Meee sooo excited with the water activities that awaits meee :))
I would reallyyy looove to try FLYING FISH! That thing is a MUST in my "Activities in BORA" checklist :)
Oh! Before I forget, please do pray for us to have a safe trip to Boraaa :)
And I hope Mr. Sun will be up through out our stay in Boraaa :))
THIS WILL BE FUUUN FOR SUUURE because I'm with maaah friends LOL
Wait for our picsss and myyy stories in my next postsss :)

P.S.
This is a super random and full of nonsense post JOKE
This is not sooo me. There are no pictuuures LOL
 
Lotsa Love,
Larraine <3

3 comments: