Wednesday, March 07, 2012

MALAYSIA TRIP 2012: Day 2 - Part 2 :)


Hello Day 2 in KL (PART 2!) HIHI


Ooops! Let's pause for a very short break first HAHA


HERE'S WHAT I'M FEELIN' TODAY (March 4, Sunday, 11:34AM):
 I'm kinda having fun with this whole travel blogger/blogging effect chuchu that I'm doing :)) It's quite fuuun and I kinda enjoy the feedback that I'm getting from myyy readers (OM! I have readers! HAHA)
I'm alreadyyy halfway through this whole Malaysia Trip posts! Hoorayyy for todaaaaay! Hoorayyy for meeeee! :))


ALRIGHT!
Back to business! LOL!


The Ripley's Believe It or Not, for meee, is the best part of my Genting Highlands Trip :) I'm quite amazed and impressed with the stuffs that I saw in that place! FORREALSSS!


I'll let the photooos do the talking HAHAHA (Of course expect for my side comments LOL below comments? Since it will be written below the photo LMAO)


Ripley's Babyyy! You're worth RM 22.00 HAHA
 
Here's what you'll encounter before you enter Ripley's
 
Gooo Joann! LEGGOOOOO!
 
Whose tongue is the longest? MEHEHE
 
NERDYYY!
 
World's Largest CRAAAAAB! WHATTUP! 
 
SMILE! :D
 
Oh wait! We're concentrating HAHA except for Joann :))
 
 


MATCHSTICK ST. BASIL CATHEDRAL (See photo belooow)
 
SUUUPER COOL!
 



Are you scared, giiirls? HAHA
 
'Coz I'm nooot! I'm too happy HAHA
 
OM!!!
 
THE RING! HAHA
 
I tried getting the ring but of course I wasn't able to get it. It's just an illusion! :/
 
They're too curious :))

The Mummified Caaats!

Meet the Wolf Girl!
 
There's a maaan inside the ladies' toilet. LOL
 
The BIG Chair!
 
Sooo, there's the luckiest chair! I didn't try to sit on it! HAHA 
 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MY DREAM CAR! HUHUHUHUHU
 
I just died when I saw this Gold Car! It's AMAZIIING! FORREALS!!!
 
I ♥ Neons :))
 

Jenny: The Nerdy Kid LOL
 
Anne, why youuu sad? HAHA
 

THE FUNNIEST MIRROR EVER!
 
I want to have a mirror like this in maaah room!
 
:)) FUUUUUN!
Hellooo theeere Mr. Tall Guy! hihi
 
Am I too happy again here? LOL
 
What happened to you Jenny? HAHA
 


THE WONDERWALL! HAHAHA
 
Special thanks to Mr. Guard (is he a guard? not sure haha) for this photo hehe

There you gooo! You really need to see this place if you're that person who wants to be really amazed by FACTS LOL

Sorry for a not sooo essential post. I'll try to be mooore informative in my next blog posts HAHA 
I'm feelin' kinda lazyyy latelyyy but I'll try my best to finish this whole Malaysia blog posts in a week :))

P.S.
I'll give the details of my expenses for Day 2 in my Day 2 - Part 3 post HIHI



***Some of the photos were grabbed from Jenny and Joann :))***
***Some of the crappy and grainy photos were not from Baby Nik but from my phone and brother's tab***


Lotsa Love,
Larraine <3




1 comment: