Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I GOT A PACKAGE! :)




I got a package! OMG!!! HAHAHA



After a looong vacation (4days away from work HAHAHA! For me it's already long ehhh), here's what I found on my desk when I came to office last Monday (Jan 2, 2012)


THE-THANK-YOU-GIFTS :)


I got a coffee table book aaaaand an NBA garden gnome! MWAHAHA
They're from our clients in Massachusetts since I've helped them on their work for a year already :)
(OMG! I've been working for a year alreadyyy? WOW! Praise GOD!)



First Gift :)
ONE HUNDRED BUTTERFLIES
by HAROLD FEINSTEIN


Here are some of the photos and quotes inside the coffee table book :)



All of the pictures of the butterflies were photographed by Mr. Feinstein. He's too good, isn't he? :)
I can't believe he traveled the world just to compile this book. Gaaah!


OH MYYY! Look!
He visited the Philippines too! :))



Second Gift :)
NBA Garden Gnome :)
It's kinda scary at first but it's actually CUUUTE :))



 MWAHAHA 
I'm not an NBA fan but since I got this Boston Celtics Garden Gnome, I might be supporting Boston Celtics this season :))
It's never too late to support a team since the 2011-12 NBA Season has just begun :))



GO BOSTON CELTICS! (LOL! Go for Banner 18!)
OMG! I'm like a fan alreadyyy HOHO



Sooo, before I end this post, I would really like to thank my colleagues in Cambridge. THANK YOUUU SOOO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for appreciating all my hard work :)


P.S.
The gnome is like "Kolokoy" in PBB Unlimited HAHAHA The cute version :))



Lotsa Love,
Larraine <3

2 comments:

  1. Feels good to be appreciated huh? Good job, La Rein! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Biancs: SUPER! Knowing they appreciate all my hard work is truly a rewarding feeling :)

    ReplyDelete