Monday, January 02, 2012

Lalala Everyday: The Classy Look



All dolled up!



Hello 2012! :))


Meet Georgette! :))

 I got this Georgette blouse from Mom's closet :)
YES!!!
My mom used to wear that blouse when she was in college (I think HAHAHA) but now, it's officially mine :)


 I really love it's classy look :)
I actually attended the mass wearing this outfit and I was really surprised to get lots of praises from the people, especially from my Mom's friends MWAHAHAHA


 Hair tied up to complete the classy look :)


Cute accessories made by yours truly (the rose ring and the ice cream ring)
Love connector ring from Wellmanson :)

This 2012, I'll try to pursue one of my greatest dreams...

TO BE A MOOOWDEL! HAHAHAHAHA


Lotsa Love,
Larraine <3


3 comments:

  1. i like this YOU, lala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! And welcome back to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Annechua: OMG ANNE! Thank youuu! Nagmumukha talaga kong classy sa mga damit ng nanay ko HIHI

    @Bianca: Thank youuuuu! Ohmyyy! I'm really back to blogging HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete