Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Eastern Visayas: Day 2 :)


Finally got to walk on San Juanico Bridge :))
It's sooo nostalgic that I was just seeing ze bridge on textbooks but nooow, I got to see it and step on it and walk on it HAHAHA 




Never gonna miss the photo op!

"Buwis-Buhay" Shots :))




San Juanico Bridge :) It connects Samar and Leyte :)








We actually stayed in ze Peerless Village HAHA and guess whaaat? We didn't gain any friends theeere LOL

Girls just wanna have fuuun while boys just wanna fix ze van LOL


Random foods on our second day :)
I sooo looove ze fiiish!

Here's the main reason why I booked ze Tacloban flight :)
I'm a faaan of ze couple :))

Hooraaay for sky lanteeerns :)


Well spent day 2 :)

Wetch eeewt for day 3 where I got supeeeeer stoked!
xoxo! :))


Lotsa Love,
Larraine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment