Friday, August 12, 2011

TAKASHI a.k.a Baby Ash!

Meet my newest baby :)
Baby Ash :))

She's a more than a month old now :)
I got her last July 2, 2011.
She's a modernized/digitized lomo cam :)

Here are some of the test shots from my Baby Ash :)
(Note: I did not do any editing or enhancement on the following pictures)

 "MOVE"
I love sepia shot :) 

 "THE DAWN"
This shot is just sooo amazing :) 

 "VICTORY"
Azkals VS Sri Lanka :)

 "GOALIE"
He's the man :))

"DOCU"
I wanna be part of this team :)

"NEIL ETHERIDGE"

"CHIEFFY"
I just love the effects on the background :) Lezzzgooo macro :)

"ROBOT & LOVE"
I super love rings :) Especially those unique rings :)

"STAR & RIBBON" 
These are gifts for me. AWWW :)

"WAVES" 
I love seawater :)
These are just some of the shots that I've taken using Baby Ash :)
I hope you enjoyed the photos :))

Lotsa Love,
Larraine <3

2 comments:

  1. Naks, bagong cam! :) Panay blog na yan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi na kaya bago yaaan :)) Yan na yung ginamit na cam nung despedida lunch mo HUHUHU Miss youuu, Ate Biancs! :*

    ReplyDelete