Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Date with Mr. Ong and Typhoon Falcon :)

October 9, 2010-June 23, 2011
Well, it's been 8 months since I last saw Avin Ong!

Gaaaaa! I really missed this guy especially the way he smiles and the super obvious Chinese accent that he has. [Peace Avin! :)]

Finally, last June 23, 2011, that super epic Thursday, I had a catch-up date with Avin at MOA. I'm sooo glad that he made it despite of the rain and the distance :) He's such a true friend :)



 After this catch-up date, when we're about to leave, Falcon welcomed us with a super duper mega heavy rain aaand super mega duper strong wind plusss the super dirty floooooood! EPIC NIGHT!

I'm just sooo happy with Avin and I's friendship :)
It's so genuine and really does conquer all HAHAHA

Lotsa Love,
Larraine <3


P.S. Sorry for the super late post. My laptop's not yet okay until now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment